This page is old version, see
for actual information
instrument designs are based on
long time experience. Developed instruments are trying to fulfill
We think that our designs fulfill these criteria. We are continuously
checking and enhancing produced instruments and designing next
generations of instruments. The most of HPLC instruments developed
by PiKRON are produced by a Laboratory division (http://www.instruments.ingos.cz) of INGOS company (http://www.ingos.cz).
There you can find full specifications and parameters of our
HPLC instruments in English and Czech language.
- modular design for flexible customer specific solutions
- small and simple for easy assembly and maintenance
- our target is middle class, but with precise mechanic
- fully use digital control and signal processing
- two wire serial bus communication between instruments and PC
- possibility to control instruments remotely from PC
- cheap or free data processing and control software for PC
- analog and TTL outputs for integration into older systems
Manuals for HPLC instruments can be found on separate page.
HPLC Instruments Manuals
Instruments are also well suited by their economical price and
small dimensions for routine chemical laboratories and production
plants analysis. Modularity and simplicity of maintenance and
open control PC software are ideal for university and educational
purposes as well.
Complete Analytical HPLC Systems
Amino Acid Analyzers
Pumps for Preparative and Analytical Systems