HPLC SystemsPiKRON's HPLC instrument designs are based on long time experience. Developed instruments are trying to fulfill next criteria:
- modular design for flexible customer specific solutions
- small and simple for easy assembly and maintenance
- our target is middle class, but with precise mechanic
- fully use digital control and signal processing
- two wire serial bus communication between instruments and PC
- possibility to control instruments remotely from PC
- cheap or free data processing and control software for PC (CHROMuLan)
- analog and TTL outputs for integration into older systems
Manuals for HPLC instruments can be found on separate page.
Instruments are also well suited by their economical price and small dimensions for routine chemical laboratories and production plants analysis. Modularity and simplicity of maintenance and open control PC software are ideal for university and educational purposes as well.